četvrtak, 1. rujna 2011.

                  ALL IN LEATHER

You already  know how I am crazy about rock style.This time I will write something
about indispensable material in wardrobe of every rocker.Of cours, it is leather.
I just adore leather pants,dresses,jackets,boots,accessories.Girls who wear leather
the best for me are absolutley Kate Moss and Angelina Jolie, but I really like Marianne
Faithfull in leather suit (film Girl on a Motorcycle).

Here are some style inspiration:

Kate Moss-queen of the leather-in leather jacket and great pants.





In my opinion Angelina Jolie looks the best in leather dresses...


Stunning boots...One of the most stylish womwn of all time,Brigitte Bardot likes them,too.



I adore all leather accessories just like this gloves,too.


 

Sweet Marianne Faithfull in leather suit.



                                                 Nikki <3

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar