utorak, 9. kolovoza 2011.

ALL ABOUT US

IF YOU WANNA MEET US,WHY JUST WE DON'T START?



Nikki

Hy Everybody!I am Nikolina and I have 14 years old.Since I was a little child I was very happy,communicative and person who is always ready for new adventures and challenges.
I adore fashion,film,music,rock stars,photography,literature and all friendly,crazy and nice people...
Although I am  not always selfconfident I belive that I can realize all my dreams and wishes! :-)

Favorite music:Rock n roll,hard rock,glam rock,psihodelic rock,blues,sometimes heavy metal and punk rock.
Favorite movie:Gia,Mamma Mia!,Hair,Almost famous...(I love musicals,thrillers and biographical movies.)
Favorite TV series:CSI,Gossip Girl,Friends,Beverlly Hills,Friends,Houswifes...
Favorite drink:Beer,black wine...Hahaha...
Favorite food:Fish.
Dream country:Florida and California...I wanna go there...
Favorite colour:Black,I can see all others colours in  it...
Favorite animals:Monkey...sooo sweet...
Love???:Well I love rockers...I am some kind of groupie girls...
Favorite actors:Johnny Depp,Viggo Mortensen,Julia Roberts,Jane Birkin...
Favorite book:I am with the band,Led Zeppelin Biography...
Favorite artist:Jim Morrison,Jimmy Page,Dita Von Teese,Kat Von D,Vivienne Westwood,Andy Warhol...This and some other world has got a lot of brilliant artists...
Favorite accessories:Bags,sunglasses,hats,lot of rings,really big earrings and bracelets...I really love shoes and bags, I have my own collection...


Cakki

Hello!I am Sara and I am one fourteen year old girl,too.Sometimes I know be a bit of shy,bit I sometimes can be out of any limits!Just like Nikki;I love fashion,music,film,animals and all kinds of art too...
Although I love all people's virtue and shortcomings ,I really can't stand gossip and
machinations...I hope we will be very good virtual friends...


Favorite music:Rock'n'Roll,pop.
Favorite movie:Secret dreams of one shoppingholic and Big Mamma's house 3.
Favorite TV series:CSI,Yes Dear,Houswifes,Gilimore Girls,Heroes...
Favorite drink:Black wine,Coca Cola...
Favorite food:McDonald's food.
Dream country:Florida and France. (Miami, Paris <3)
Favorite colour:Black,purple,sea blue...
Favorite animals:Cats...all kind of cats...
Love???:One boy...
Favorite actors:Olsen Twins,Sprouse twins, Brenda Song :)...
Favorite book:A-list and We children from Zoo station.
Favorite artist:Kat Von D,Dita Von Teese,Elie Saab,Oscar de la Renta...
Favorite accessories:sunglasses,rings,scarf,bracelets...


                                                                        Miss You!:-)















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar