srijeda, 10. kolovoza 2011.

                JUST ROCK MY WORLD BABY!

I am a big fan of glam rock style,it's my favorite.I always wear clothes with some touch of rock n' roll!
I think that the Queen of glam rock style is Kate Moss.She always look fantastic but without much effort.
Of cours,for reall roc n' roll style you must have leather pants and jackets,a lot of futuristic and silver
accessories,T-shirts whit label,big sunglasses,fur coats,biker or pirats boots,some hats and the most important;wild look on this world and strong self-confidence.For make up I suggest black eyeliner,smokye
eyes,red or nude lips and for glamours occasions lashes.


Here are some suggestions for this style:

















Let's be part of this shiny world!



                           Nikki <3










1 komentar:

  1. Girls, I must adimit this is the coolest blog EVER :)I love this earings on photo N°2

    OdgovoriIzbriši