srijeda, 10. kolovoza 2011.

DRESSES FOR THE FAIRY




I found some really brilliant creations on the Internet.I hope you like them.
In my opinion I think  they have potential and when I look them I have
feeling that I am in some fairytale...All collection is so romantic,fancy and in
the end stunning.I couldn't find nae of the designer , but if somebody know who
is it,he or she can tell me and I will be very happy!:)
One of my hobbies is fashion designing and maybe you will see my creations one day.Nikki
















                                                                                          Cakki & Nikki <3

3 komentara:

  1. HAHAHA, actually these are my creations. I puts them on the last blog that I deleted. I go to school for fashion designers and just the day when the teacher gave us a task to draw 15 different creations for the next day, I caught some inspiration and so these images are made​​:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hey, now I put on my new blog new creations that I drew yesterday. Check out!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You are really great designer and I like your creations. I'm hoping that you will be very successful in fashion world.

    OdgovoriIzbriši